Tuesday 24 March 2015

Benson

A decade or more ago I was on LiveJournal. It was the blogging place to be and I was very active. I met a designer named Benson. Benson was a cheerful, inspiring guy that made me push through into fashion. He always made me smile and we had the most silly and lovely conversations. I knew he was sick, but that never stopped him.

I lost track of him when I stopped at LiveJournal. Lately I've been thinking about him a lot due to the start of a sewing-competition here in the Netherlands. We used to talk about both joining up for Project Runway.

Today I read how things went for him the last 10 years. He fought, he won, but now has other battles. The worst battle is that he lost his gorgeous smile.

There is a fundraiser happening to get his smile back. Benson being Benson and not agreeing on charity for him lost this battle to his friends. We are getting your smile back! You, of all people, deserve that!

Sadly, GoFundMe asks me for a credit card. Which I don't have. So hereby I do what I can and share this fundraise.

Help Benson Smile Fundraising


There. Hate me all you like, Benson. I still love you.

Kisses from Sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment